With the ever-changing digital landscape, the future of content marketing is right now inclined towards video marketing. Thanks to the digital technology getting economic and more available to people with the usage of mobile devices, video for business cannot be ruled out as one of the most significant tools for branding. Video, one of those unique medium where people can extract their required information through quick, concise and also in an entertaining format.
Benefits of video marketing – some facts on the perks of marketing video strategies:
Video marketing for business promoted brand awareness. Corporate video promotion can actually make 80% of the people recollect the name of a brand. The strategy of using video for business works because:
- Companies can quickly convey their business values and increase their chances of exposure to the target audience by offering entertaining yet educational content.
- Online video marketing increases a company’s online presence. The more a video circulates and stays online, the more it becomes qualified to turn the viewers into customers.
- Simple videos that highlight the service and the goods of business put a personality to the brand, making it more credible and reliable to the audience for investing in.
- Thanks to the power of ‘sharing’, videos can be quickly circulated from one platform to another, reaching a new target from an existing one through social video marketing. Social media is the place where an individual can be communicated at any time. Imaging how your brand will be at that advantageous position where it can convey the message at any hours of the day.
- The importance of video in marketing also lies in the fact that the company can improve its SEO ranking on the search page of the top browsers. Attractive videos keep the audience engaged in the company’s website and also a pool in more traffic to the same. When the search bots analyze the activity, the chance of the company securing a higher position becomes easy.
- Mobile is the new platform for accessing information at any time. Empower your video marketing strategy with the ability to reach people on their mobile screens. With better bandwidth, videos today are for marketing on mobile devices, so that your audience can get full experience even outside their desktop devices.
- When a person is looking for any service or product, there are slim chances of luring him or her with a text description. At this juncture, a video presentation works wonders by providing all the details infused with the required information and the correct dose of entertainment that grab their attention and keep them hooked.
- With video for business, you are sure to get an excellent return on your investment. Statistics say that when you add a video on your landing page, the chances of a sale taking place increases by 80%. Also with the affordable technology and lots of production houses mushrooming up in the economy, client companies do not have to spend a fortune on availing the video marketing services.
- Audiences today, have less time to dive deep into something that does not catch their attention at first glance. They can easily scroll by an ad banner or a sidebar ad that are not at all functional or relevant to their needs. Videos in such case can assist the brand to accomplish significant success within a short period. They attract the audience, hook them up from the first glance, and also spreads the brand name, quite quickly.
Here we bring you some video marketing statistics that will support its benefits mentioned above
- When a video and text is kept on the same page, 72% of the people will choose to watch a video than reading the text
- 81% of the people can be convinced to buy a product by showing them a brand’s video
- 95% of the people know about a product or a service by watching a video
- 85% of the people regard video as a crucial part of their marketing strategy
- 81% of the businesses use video marketing as a tool
Figures do not lie, so you can understand how your business cans the power of video for business to achieve the desired results for its growth.
After the why now it’s time for how to use video for business
Congratulations, you have just made the best decision for your company including video marketing in your branding strategies. But where do you start? You must know that marketing videos come in various types, and it can contain different types of content. Getting confused at the initial period is not something uncommon for the experts. So, at this point, let’s initiate by talking about the customer’s purchase cycle.
A company’s purchase funnel generally contains four stages, awareness, consideration, decision and retention.
A customer remains unaware of your company until you make an introduction. So start by highlighting ton their problems and then come into the picture by providing a solution to it. In this way, they will know two things; viz, the existence of your brand & also the existence of the answers to their problem.
The types of marketing videos that you can choose
- Commercial video
- Educational Content Video
- Animated explainer videos
- Live action explainer videos
- Company story videos
- Case study and testimonial videos
- Tutorial Videos
While for your next branding campaign, you should consider the following 10 video marketing strategies:
1. Introduce yourself
As discussed earlier, as a newbie, you have to make an impactful introduction to your customers. For this, there is no better way than preaching about your brand with a video. Combine the power of both audio and video to make the concepts of your business value clear and lucid enough to be understood by your target audience. Use this introductory video on the homepage of your business and tell them what solutions you have for them, within the time limit of 90 seconds.
2. Share what you do
What is better than one? The next one! After your introduction video, the next one you can concentrate on is a description video of what you do. A more detailed insight will give your audience the platform to trust you more and make a purchase decision. This can be educational and can be used for attracting more customers.
3. How about some testimonials
Testimonial videos or third party proofs are incredibly effective when it comes to injecting credibility and trust into your customers, especially when they are new to your brand. These are winning videos that you must positively include in your marketing video collection and spread as far as possible.
4. Educate your audience
Sometimes, imparting virtue works wonderfully for amplifying the brand image of the business. This is, in fact, one of the most effective ways of portraying your company as a leader in the sector. It is possible that you may not be a company dealing in technological goods or services, but that does not mean that you cannot share your views on the same. There are plenty of topics on which you can form a video on, and if it helps your audience, then you are indeed at the winning end.
5. Show your culture
Culture content reflects the core value of your business, which buyers watch and rely upon as an assurance. Especially for small businesses, buyers want to know who they are buying from. Show them how you work to meet the client requirements perfectly and on time.
6. Tell them how you were born
Your creation story video is just like the culture content video. So show them who you are, maybe through a time-lapse video of your journey, growth and making it big with the customers.
7. Post in the preferred medium
It is amazing how people love to watch a video. It is indeed the medium which the buyers crave for. Create video blogs that will serve the purpose of telling your people exactly the thing you want to convey. You can opt for animated explainer video, whiteboard animation video or even non-animated videos by simply using a webcam in the office room. Sharing thoughts through video blog can provide for impactful results in the long run.
8. Be thankful to customers
Loyalty is a huge challenge for any business. To make your customers stay with you, the brand has to take the responsibility of satisfying the customers at every possible step; even if it means to post a thank you video. These videos come with the power of emotionally connecting with the audience and triggering within them, the feeling of being wanted and loved.
9. Show them how you work
You may have come across a lot of production process videos of different companies. Yes, this is another form of the culture content videos that will highlight your production process. These ‘behind the scenes’ videos will give your audience the real picture of what is and how it is produced for them. This type of video is ideal for brands which deal in physical products; although brands which deal in services based products like software can create a time lapse video of how the developers are working throughout.
10. Interview experts of the sector and spread
Another type of testimonial video where you can approach the experts to say a few words about you. You can ask their opinion on how they think that your business can leave a significant mark on the industry and how people can benefit from your products or services in the long run.
Here are the five ways in which businesses can hack the growth through video marketing
- Post video on the landing page of company’s official website
- Make your video mobile friendly
- Show your product in action
- Make your videos interactive
- Build up ‘coming soon’ launch videos for creating anticipation in your audience.