As a blogger and content marketer, people face the biggest challenges in these questions:
How do I create more video content?
Where do I get new video ideas from?
Well, the answer is right under your nose.
Convert your existing articles into videos!
Now, this could be done in any form, but the one that I’m sharing is one of the fastest and elegant ways to convert existing articles into videos. You can further use these videos on your social media platform, YouTube or other video hosting websites to gain links or drive more traffic.
I have been testing this with Lumen5which is by far the most popular and the fastest way to convert your blog articles into a video. There are a few other articles to video software, but on my experience and the simplicity of the process is what makes Lumen5 the numero uno choice in the blog to video converter category.
You can create videos manually from any blog post
Lumen 5 will convert your blog post into videos automatically using the RSS feed.
I usually prefer creating videos manually as it makes videos more meaningful. Auto RSS video creation speeds up the process, but it’s far from perfect.
So without further delay, let me show you how to create videos quickly with existing articles:
Step-by-step guide to convert blog posts into videos
In this case, I have selected the first option and added a blog post link to convert it into the video. Click on Go will take you to the main video creation dashboard where all the magic happens.
The first time when I used this to convert one of the articles into a video, I was surprised by the simplicity it offered.
You should start by editing the first slide on the right, and then you can quickly select the text to be added for the next slide. Lumen5 scans the content of the slide and adds an image automatically.
However, you have the option to search millions of copyright images and videos from the Lumen5 dashboard and add it to the slide with a single click. You can also upload your own image to the slide which is what I use most of the time. However, this depends entirely upon your style.
The media files that you upload can be reused for future videos too. I would recommend you to upload images that you are more likely to use repeatedly and take advantage of the free image catalog of Lumen5 to make your videos unique and brandable.
There are more branding settings offered by Lumen5 that you must take advantage of.
I have converted over 50 blog posts into videos and shared them on social media in drip feed setting. It was great for branding, and even the engagement in the form of likes and shares was high. However, I did not get much success on YouTube with such videos. I believe that could be because videos were too short (<60 seconds) and not well optimized for YouTube. I would still like to test such videos on the platform like YouTube. If you do that, let me know your experience in the comment section below.
Here are a few videos that I have created using Lumen5: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlNIrpZniB8/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=12&wp=658&rd=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shoutmeloud.com&rp=%2Flumen5-turn-articles-into-videos.html#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A823%7D https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk8RsB3AWL7/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=12&wp=658&rd=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.shoutmeloud.com&rp=%2Flumen5-turn-articles-into-videos.html#%7B%22ci%22%3A1%2C%22os%22%3A825%7D
Lumen5’s basic features are free, and if you need advanced features like no Lumen5 branding, 720P video or even 1080P video output, you can upgrade to one of their premium plans.
I’m quite fascinated with these categories of tools and will keep sharing similar tools in the days to come. For now, Lumen5 seems something which any individual or an agency can use to speed up video creation process. Here are a few similar tools like Lumen5 that you could explore as well:
Running a blog is an artwork, and utilizing the appropriate running a blog instruments will make your artwork rise and shine!
That is an epic checklist of running a blog instruments to which you’ll be able to refer (trace: bookmark it!), and discover new instruments to reinforce your running a blog expertise in addition to the expertise of your readers!
This epic checklist of running a blog instruments consists of assets for every type of bloggers whether or not skilled, part-time or private. I have structured them into varied sections, permitting you to guage and select the proper software for the appropriate function.
Although the checklist of accessible instruments is lengthy, each software is helpful in its personal means. I additionally supply a one-line remark for every software as a fast however useful reference.
I’ve personally used not less than 75% of the instruments talked about under, and the remaining 25% are prompt by bloggers whose opinions I learn and I belief.
Be aware: A few of the hyperlinks have my affiliate hyperlink ( I’ll purchase espresso)
The Final Cheat Sheet of Running a blog Instruments
Desktop weblog editors
Hemingway Editor: An awesome desktop writing software which can improve your writing. Get an prompt studying degree grade and phrase depend. Obtainable for Home windows and Mac.
Frase: An online-based writing software that built-in with WordPress, medium and some different platforms. It makes use of AI know-how that will help you enhance your content material.
Open Stay Author: Finest desktop editor for Home windows OS, and you may publish straight out of your desktop.
Evernote: I take advantage of this to take fast notes on my iPhone, and it’s out there through cloud syncing.
Content material concept technology instruments
BuzzSumo : Enter a web site or a subject to seek out probably the most shared and interesting content material.
Ahrefs Content material explorer: Much like Buzzsumo however with extra information.
Quora: Seek for your key phrases in a search field of Quora, and you’ll get limitless concepts to your weblog content material.
Weblog subject generator: Enter your key phrase and it gives you put up concepts.
Google Developments: Verify the presently trending matters or discover the search pattern for any key phrase of your alternative.
Weblog put up title software
EMV software: Checks the emotional advertising and marketing worth of a title. The upper the EMV rating is, the higher it’s going to carry out on social media channels.
Headline Analyzer: That is the perfect software on this lot. No matter what you recognize or don’t learn about running a blog, you may be churning out the perfect titles to your weblog posts.
TweakBiz title generator: A complete title generator by TweakBiz.
Potent concept generator: Name it a content material concept generator or a title generator – it features as each.
UpWorthy title generator: The one viral subject generator you want.
Grammarly: Saviour for a non-native English speaker like me. Helps with proof-reading, suggests phrases, is a good companion.
ProWriting Assist: One other widespread grammar and spell checker software. Helps a number of platforms.
Hemingway App: Free web-based software to enhance your writing. I’m certain you’ll find yourself bookmarking this one.
Inventory photos for blogs
Flickr Superior search: Use Flickr Advance search to seek out photos with a inventive frequent license.
Google picture search: Use photos with an acceptable license which you need to use in your weblog.
Pixabay: One other nice website the place you’ll be able to obtain high-quality photos. You don’t have to provide credit score hyperlinks.
Weblog studying and content material discovery software
Feedly: Subscribe to any weblog feeds or seek for your subject to find new blogs to subscribe to.
Pocket: A “learn it later” app which can also be a productive app. Built-in into all of the studying apps talked about beforehand and allows you to save articles for later studying.
Zest: This one is for entrepreneurs and out there as a chrome add-on. Cell apps coming quickly.
Camtasia: Obtainable for each Home windows and Mac OS, and allow you to document screencasts. Gives a one-month free trial.
Loom: A model new software which additionally affords desktop recording. You should use it to document screencast along with your face in a bubble.
Snag it: Picture capturing and enhancing software for Mac and Home windows OS. Probably the greatest, and extremely advisable for bloggers.
Picture Optim: Mac Picture compressor software which optimizes your photos for the online.
MPEG Streamclip: A robust desktop video converter software program for Home windows and Mac. You should use it to transform, minimize, trim and be part of movies. I normally use it to transform my video format to cut back the scale of the video.
Audacity: A sound recorder software for each main desktop OS. Helpful for podcasters, as you’ll be able to document after which edit your recordings.
TubeBuddy: If you’re a Youtube writer or video blogger, it’s best to get Tubebuddy. This one software can double your Youtube channel site visitors & make it simpler to handle your Youtube channel. Extremely advisable for YouTube publishers.
Customer stats and analytics software
Google Analytics: The most effective answer for viewing superior particulars about your weblog site visitors. Additionally reveals dwell site visitors standing of your weblog.
Jetpack plugin: Gives a module known as “WordPress.com stats”, which permits you to see site visitors particulars out of your WordPress dashboard.
Outsourcing web sites
Fiverr: Outsource issues like YouTube video intros or purchase social media likes & a lot extra for less than $5.
Freelancer: Great spot to rent digital assistants or freelancers to get a job performed.
99designs: Crowd-sourcing web sites to your net design wants. Low-cost, however prime quality.
Productiveness instruments: Take management of your time
Headspace: Bored with running a blog always? Use Headspace and meditate for five minutes. You’ll thank me later!
Wunderlist: Handle your to-do checklist with Wanderlust. Obtainable on all platforms, and shops information within the cloud.
Trello: A card-based process administration software. I’ve used it previously, however have now shifted to Wunderlist. Nonetheless, Trello serves a unique function and may be very widespread.
Rescuetime: Sends you weekly stats (configurable) of which website you spent probably the most time on in the course of the earlier week. A good suggestion to begin paying attention to your counter-productive exercise, and save your valuable time. Set up, configure and it runs within the background.
Selfcontrol: App for Mac which helps you to block entry to sure websites. Attempt blocking Fb, and spot how your productiveness will increase!
Key phrase analysis instruments
Google Key phrase Planner: A Free and easy-to-use key phrase analysis software.
SEMRUSH: Atypical key phrase software that enables you to seek out key phrases that a given web site is rating for. Use it to seek out long-tail key phrases that are straightforward to rank for.
LongTailPro: Desktop-based (Home windows & Mac) key phrase analysis software. Excellent for individuals who have little expertise with key phrase analysis.
website positioning instruments
Google Webmaster Software: Free software from Google which reveals varied information akin to hyperlinks to your web site, duplicate content material and key phrase rating.
Bing Webmaster Software: Much like Google Webmaster Software, however for Bing search engine.
Integrity: Desktop software for Mac which checks your weblog for damaged hyperlinks (inner and exterior).
ScreamingFrog: Desktop website positioning software which helps you to verify your weblog from the web-spiders perspective. Obtainable for Home windows, Ubuntu and Mac OS.
SiteBulb: One other nice desktop primarily based website crawling and auditing software. I’ve found this lately and loving it.
KWfinder: I found this software whereas doing analysis for this put up. Guess what? I’ve fallen in love with it. I’ll share an in depth evaluate quickly, however for now it’s best to bookmark and take a look at it. The free plan enables you to make 5 searches in 24 hours, which is fairly neat.
Social Media Instruments
SocialPilot: New child on the block of social media instruments, however I like it as they provide an iOS app (and an Android app too).
BufferApp: This can by no means let your social media profile run out of content material. Additionally affords a cell app known as “Each day”, which helps you to add high-quality content material to your social media profiles.
Hootsuite: Finest social media dashboard software for managing all social media channels from a single dashboard. Helps Google Plus, and you may auto-post content material out of your weblog’s RSS feed. (Free 30-day trial)
AgoraPulse: Probably the greatest social media administration software of 2019. Do strive their cell app and you’ll thank me later.
Tailwind: Excellent for Instagram and Pinterest scheduling.
ClickToTweet: Create a single hyperlink to tweet. You should use it inside your weblog put up to extend your variety of tweets.
Photographs for social media software
Stencil: Create lovely photos and obtain or share them on to your social media channels. Simple to make use of and requires zero expertise.
Canva: Essentially the most talked about social media picture software. Gives photos of varied sizes primarily based on particular social-media platforms.
PicMonkey: On-line picture enhancing and picture design software. Additionally enables you to create picture collages.
Pictochart: Infographics are probably the most shared content material sort on social-media, and Pictochart is the perfect free Infographic software out there proper now.
Pablo: This free net app is by Buffer. Permits you to add textual content over photos, and share it on social media websites with a single click on.
Vid to gif: .gif photos enhance CTR, and websites like Google Plus & Twitter help .gif photos. Use this software to create a .gif from any on-line video.
Google AdSense: The most effective contextual promoting community. It’s straightforward to handle and pays on time.
Media.internet: An advert community by Yahoo and Bing. Prime quality adverts similar to AdSense.
Properllerads: different to Google AdSense with a decrease minimal payout.
VigLink: Excellent for bloggers who use commerce-related phrases of their articles. Search engine pleasant, and allows you to earn cash from an outbound hyperlink.
Affiliate market for affiliate bloggers
ClickBank : A widespread affiliate market for bloggers in any area of interest. Many alternative affiliate merchandise to advertise.
ShareASale: One other widespread affiliate market with tons of affiliate applications from which to decide on.
Affect Radius: Gaining traction currently as many widespread firms like MaxCDN and Media Temple use IR to run their affiliate applications.
Fee Junction: One of many oldest & dependable affiliate market to seek out nice affiliate affords. You can even receives a commission through Payoneer.
Take a look at: Finest Affiliate networks
Electronic mail advertising and marketing instruments for bloggers
ConvertKit: Finest electronic mail advertising and marketing software program for bloggers providing electronic mail automation, personalization and pre-built templates for sending lovely electronic mail newsletters.
Aweber: One other widespread software amongst bloggers & web entrepreneurs. Gives Webinars help & 30 days free trial with out the bank card.
Touchdown web page software for WordPress
LeadPages: One of the vital trusted touchdown web page instruments for WordPress or another running a blog platform.
Bluehost : Advisable because the #1 internet hosting service by the official WordPress.org internet hosting useful resource web page. Low-cost and reasonably priced shared internet hosting with one free area title.
SiteGround: On the lookout for non-EIG shared internet hosting? Give SiteGround Internet hosting a strive. Not the most cost effective, however actually the most effective on this lot. Based mostly out of Los Angeles & a have a thriving group.
Cloudways: Wish to host your WordPress website within the Cloud (Amazon or Digital Ocean)? Look no additional than Cloudways. Makes it simpler for non-technical customers to host their web site within the cloud.
FileZilla: Desktop FTP software which is on the market for each desktop OS.
Weblog promotion instruments
Flipboard: Create your personal magazines, and curate articles from the online or from your personal website. Your creation mixed with Flipboard can drive focused site visitors. You should use their bookmarklet so as to add content material to your journal, or use their cell app.
MakeWebvideo: Use whiteboard type movies to your weblog intro or for any subject. See an instance right here.
Whats new: Present your weblog’s new updates for the reason that reader’s final go to. Nice concept for a weblog and will get tons of return visits.
Wisestamp: Add visually interesting signatures after your electronic mail. Use Wisestamp RSS addon and present your newest weblog put up in each electronic mail. A intelligent approach to market your newest put up. I take advantage of it to realize subscribers to my social-channels. That is an addon for browsers.
Content material advertising and marketing instruments
I’ve coated many content material advertising and marketing instruments above. Following are a few which didn’t match into any of the above classes:
BuzzStream: For bloggers’ outreach. Not a free software, however that is a fully superb software for critical bloggers & entrepreneurs.
Different miscellaneous running a blog instruments
PushEngage: Allows web-push notifications to your weblog. A brand new and progressive solution to let customers subscribe to your weblog updates.
Google apps: Create area particular electronic mail. Powered by Google & you’ll get entry to all Google merchandise. Additionally helps in getting AdSense approval quick with area particular electronic mail deal with.
Speechpad: Gives transcription companies for audio or video.
GtMetrix: Verify your desktop & cell website’s loading pace. It additionally suggests methods to enhance loading time.
Over to you: add your favourite instruments within the feedback
This checklist won’t ever be full with out your contribution. You may make this epic checklist of instruments extra helpful by including your favourite instruments within the remark part under. Assist me to make it 150+ checklist….
Yet one more factor…
Share this text along with your blogger mates, as it’s going to assist them and make my numerous hours extra significant.
Listed here are a couple of hand-picked guides so that you can learn subsequent:
Whenever we talk about SEO, we divide it into On-Site and Off-Site SEO. Off-Site SEO mainly contains backlinksand social signals. In particular, to increase your ranking in SERP’s, you need to get high quality links from other authority websites.
We all know the importance of search engine traffic and that it is one of the best ways to improve your blogs and get better search engine traffic and better results. This post lists 51 ways to get high quality backlinks to your blog.
When you build backlinks, you need to keep in mind the quality of the links and the anchor text variations. Instead of just creating many backlinks on your homepage, you should start creating links to internal pages.
Before we move ahead, you can use the below widget to check number of backlinks for your domain or your competitors domain name:
You can start working on resource pages like “WordPress guide” and build links to them. This way, you can also target Single or double word keywords easily.
Don’t opt for link networks (Build my rank was one of such private link network, which got penalized)
Avoid BlogRoll links
Article directory links are not that effective anymore
So, these are something to keep in mind when you start a high quality backlink building campaign. Of all the existing methods, guest posts is the best way to get a high quality link and in addition, it will help you direct traffic to your website.
Smart SEO guide to building quality backlinks :
1. Broken link building:
This method will help you to earn quick backlinks from high-quality pages. Broken link building technique is to find broken links on a website (related to your niche) and email the content owner and notify them about broken link. Along with that, give them a similar link from your website (Similar content which you already have to create one), and ask them to update their post.
2. Get high quality links from document sharing sites:
Convert your blog posts to pdf and submit it to document sharing sites, Here are some of the best document sharing sites:
Convert one of your long articles into an ebook and use kdp.amazon.com to publish it in the Amazon store. Of course, you would like to keep the book as free, and you can add your brand name to the description. Now, Amazon does not allow links in the description, but this citation is so powerful that it would help you improve your backlink profile.
4. Social Networking Site Profile
This is one great and under-utilized method you can use to get quality backlinks to your website.
Many social bookmarking and social networking sites have a high page rank. This rank will flow to your account.
You can get a lot of quality backlinks by simply adding your website URL in the about field of social networking sites.
Here are some of the sites to get started:
Many of these sites allow you to add links to your website and other sites in your bio. You should do that. It is very important not to underestimate the power of these links, but to make effective use of them.
This method of backlink building is not for everyone, but it definitely makes a significant difference, if done right!
A high quality Infographic is still the most effective way to earn a backlink. This technique works for not so popular niche. What you really need is a high quality & informative Infographic. If you have a designer in your team, you can ask him to create one or use any freelancing sites.
Once your Infographic is ready, you need to do the reach out to bloggers who are more likely to publish your infographic on their blog. In the source, they usually link out to your website & this is an effective way to create high quality one way backlink.
Another great way to get high-quality backlinks into your blog is to use press release websites.
If done right, you can get a lot of high-quality backlinks from press release sites because they deliver content to many smaller pages that are easily picked up by news sites, which means more exposure and more quality backlinks for you.
If you are trying to get the most out of your press releases, make sure you have a newsworthy and attractive title so that more people are interested in your press releases.
You should also make sure that you have a link to your website in the body of your content, to earn a backlink from multiple websites.
7. Guest Blogging
July 2020 update: Seems like Google doesnot like backlink building via guest posting. John Muller; Google’s spokesperson recently added that
“The part that’s problematic is the links — if you’re providing the content/the links, then those links shouldn’t be passing signals & should have the rel-sponsored / rel-nofollow attached. It’s fine to see it as a way of reaching a broader audience.”
So in mo opinion, guest blogging should not be your objective for link building. However, it is still effective for citation, and improving your E-T-A score.
Guest blogging is another great way to build quality one-way backlinks to your website.
Unlike article marketing, the backlinks built through guest blogging are high quality and authority. This is because most blogs you will be guest posting for are highly trusted by Google, and they don’t publish duplicate content.
Many blogs also have a high page rank, and your article can stay on their homepage for some time.
If you write a great article, then you can even get more people to link to it. This means more authority which transfers over to your website.
Many people question whether or not blog commenting can be used to build backlinks.
Even though you should never go and spam someone’s blog trying to get backlinks, you can still use this method to your advantage by writing valuable comments.
It is also important to know:
No-follow comments are useless for building backlinks.
Do-follow comments are the best. However, these days getting do-follow comment backlink is tough.
1. Submit Guest Post to Other Blogs
2. Comment on do-follow blogs and make sure these blogs are relevant to your own blogs. They might not carry too-much of link value, but it will still be beneficial for overall link-profile of your blog.
3. Start Relevant Threads in Forums and Link to Your Blog Posts
5. Social bookmarking is also considered as backlinks and you should target following network: Google plus, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest to name a few.
6. Make Use of Discussion Boards by Linking to Your Blog in threads. Quora is one such HQ discussion board.
7. Make Use of Blogging Communities by Submitting Your Blog Posts to Them, some great places to start are Blog Engage, Inbound
8. Ask Questions related to your blog in Answer Sites like Yahoo Answers and Link to Your Blog in your questions
9. Answer Questions in Yahoo Answers and Cite Your Blog as the Source
10. Interlink to your blog and other posts on your blog when writing on your blog.
11. Exchange links with other bloggers in your niche. Make sure to form link pyramid and keep it natural.
12. Submit Your Blog to Top Blogging directories (Again quality mattes here)
13. Write a mail to influencers who write on the same topic and encourage them to share it on social network. You never know how much one sweet email can make a huge difference.
14. Submit your blog to top niche directories
15. Network with other bloggers in your niche (Online and offline) and links will automatically follow you.
16. Submit your blog posts to all social bookmarking sites you know
20. Work on making your blog go viral on top social bookmarking sites, this alone can bring you tons of quality backlinks from authority sites.
22. Make use of press releases, and send press-release about important updates from your blog. You can also compare best product in your niche and send a press release for the same.
23. Submit your RSS feed to RSS directories, here is a list of RSS directories to get started.
24. Most forums have a website review forum, review your blog on this forums.
26. Release a free WordPress plugin and include a link to your blog in it. But don’t keep it sitewide, as sitewide anchor text links are bad.
29. Review top companies and products and they might link back to you. A good idea is to reach out to them, and let them know about your review. They often have a press page, where they list all the great reviews about them. You can strategically pick products from companies where they highlight reviews on their website.
30. Do a weekly link love post and link to many bloggers, they will most likely return the favour. Take advantage of outbound link SEO.
31. Interview top bloggers and ask them to help you share on their favourite social networks and their fans will link to your interview.
32. Provide testimonials for marketers and also provide your link when doing so, they will most likely link back to you.
37. Write news posts and try to be one of the first people to write it.
42. Write a post comparing some top gurus in your niche.
44. Trade articles with other bloggers in your niche.
46. Submit your blog to .edu and .gov forums and blogs, Google so much loves backlinks from these sites and regards them as an authority.
47. Make use of Facebook groups.
48. Create a Wikipedia Page For Yourself and include your link in the resource section.
51. Start a blogging contest and make linking to your blog one of the requirements.
52. Sponsor blogging contest and you will get a lot of backlinks from this.
53. Donate to charity sites, many of them will link back to your site.
54. Build a great tool and many people will link to your tool and your blog.
55. Do a big product launch.
56. Make the news at any cost.
57. Release your own Chrome addon or Firefox extension and have a page dedicated to it, many people will link to it!
58. Blog about celebrities.
59. Render your services to top people in your niche.
60. Write 101 posts, they tend to get more social and natural link love.
61. Design a top bloggers award and give it to as many bloggers as you can in your niche, they will link back to you.
62. Contact your theme designer and tell them to use your website as an example in their portfolio, they will most likely include a link back to your blog.
63. Create manuals and long tutorial posts on your blog, this type of post do receive lots of backlinks.
64. Create a great ebook or membership site and make linking to your blog the requirement to get it.
65. Submit your resume to resume directories while linking to your blog in your resume.
66. Write how-to posts, they also tend to get more backlinks.
67. Write posts that starts with numbers e.g. “7 ways to…”, these type of posts do tend to get backlinks.
68. Submit your images to image directories and include a link to your blog in its copyright notice and as a requirement to use it.
69. Join blogging contest and you will most probably get backlinks if you win.
70. Have a “link to us” or “spread the word” page on your blog while asking your readers to link to you – it is important to make it easy for them by putting your direct HTML code there using your desired anchor text.
71. Submit your website to local business directories, backlinks from these sites are regarded by Google as an authority.
72. Write on about.com and link to your blog in it, this will likely be crawled and used by a lot of websites thereby increasing backlinks to your blog.
74. Do very costly jokes on your blog but indicate it is a joke underneath the post (tricky? aha!), e.g., “Apple has bought Google for $260Billion”, something like this will get tons of links and retweets before people even know that it is a joke.
75. Create niche specific tutorials, which are not only unique but help the community. Such tutorial articles get lots of backlinks.
76. Create viral YouTube videos and include links to your blog in the video and its description.
78. Offer lots of free downloads on your blogs.
79. Update your blog regularly because this will make more people trust your website and it will also make you rank for more keywords which mean more traffic and eventually more backlinks.
80. Write a great post with a lot of pictures in it – let the post be pictures only.
81. Write a post comparing various companies and services and which is the best, the best company will most likely link to it.
82. Compare different top products and link to them, people will most likely link to it e.g. You can compare a Mac with a PC. Ensure you compare products which are related to your niche.
83. Get a collection of high quality paid things and make them available for free (make sure you are not violating the copyright of the owner in any way!)
84. Create a directory for your blog and make it important to reciprocate links with you by giving those who link to you higher placement and giving them free featuring on your homepage.
85. Beta test a lot of products and give your review and tips on improving the product, the owner might just link to you.
86. Run surveys on your blog and publish the results for everybody to see, if the survey is good and helpful you will definitely get a lot of backlinks to your blog.
87. Write a list of the “top 10 myths” or “top 10 mistakes” about something.
88. Position yourself as an authority in your niche and try to get attention from the media.
89. Offer to speak at events and seminars related to your niche, don’t forget to mention your blog while introducing yourself, this will most likely help you get some backlinks.
90. Have a special writing style that attracts people.
91. Be transparent on your blog.
93. List your product on eBay or Amazon and include a link back to your blog.