|YouTube is huge! It is the second largest search engine and a good source of revenue for more than 20 million YouTubers.
YouTube makes around $15 billion a year but does not keep it all to itself. YouTube offers a 45/55 split which means that Google keeps 45 percent of YouTube advertising revenue, and content creators get the remaining 55 percent which is a whopping $8.25 billion.
This makes it completely reasonable to invest in YouTube and want to improve your search results so that you can earn more.
This is why you need us!
In this article, we will help you find all tools that you will need for your YouTube channel and that will help you boost your traffic, earnings, video quality, audio quality, and more.
Let’s just dive into it!
Best YouTube Marketing Tools:
Marketing tools will help you get more natural traffic to your YouTube channel.
YouTube Thumbnail Tools:
Thumbnail is your video in a nutshell, and it is as important as your video content. The better the thumbnail the more views your video will get. Here are a few YouTube tools that would let you create thumbnails:
Music and Videos for YouTube:
YouTube Live Streaming Tools:
Youtube Screencast Tools:
YouTube Video Editing Tools:
Also, to find the most suitable video editing software read our list of 8 best video editing softwares for YouTube.
YouTube Caption Tool:
SEM Tools For YouTube:
Misc, Other YouTube Tools:
These were the most important YouTube Tools that every creator should know about. Now, tell us which of the above tools have you used? And, how do you recommend it?
Also, if you think we have missed an important YouTube tool, then remind us in the comments below.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends!
By now, it’s been clearly proved that Instagram isn’t something of a wet squib. It has exploded on the social media scene like a big bomb, and gone on to become one of the fastest growing social networks. All kinds of product-based businesses and influencers from...
No website can avoid running into the occasional glitch and problem, and when you consider how vastly complicated many social media websites are, it’s not surprising that their users encounter lots of different errors and difficulties at various times. There are so...
What Is Instagram Live? Social media websites are always looking for new tools and features to appeal to their users, and Instagram is certainly no exception to that rule. Instagram Live panders to the trend of immediacy, and also creates a sense of urgency to be...
Why You Might Need To Report A Problem Instagram is amongst the most popular of social media websites, and enjoys enormous amounts of traffic and users everyday. It has several different facets and functions available to its users, so it’s no surprise that sometimes...
Why Use Hashtags? Hashtags are one of the biggest trends on the internet right now. They’re a very useful tool which allows people to collate related data, connecting it across different channels and cutting through some of the noise generated by social media’s...
Social media is becoming increasingly popular, and Instagram is amongst the top ones, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t run into issues occasionally. These can occur on the browser, the app, or both, but no matter what, they often lead to frustration and time wasted...
If you, like most people, find yourself checking your phone compulsively for updates, new pictures, posts to favourite, and are generally a social media addict, you may find that you do run into the occasional frustrating glitch, even with your favourite programmes....
If i ask you about the rising trend in the world of technology what comes to your mind? Instagram, isn’t it? As a result of its Facebook purchase, Instagram has been developing day by day. The application first came to be known with the photo sharing feature and in...