Hackers are becoming a challenge for most businesses. They have become more agile as they look to breach your system. They can steal your company data and profit from it.
As you continue doing more business online, it becomes essential to take security threats seriously or open your business to unnecessary risk.
We know how prevalent phishing has become online, where methods have become more sophisticated. The only way to prevent this is by using advanced software.
More than that, there has been an evolution in malware over the last few years, making them more challenging to detect. Also, there are more threats than ever these days, such as zero-day threats, ransomware, and more.
We know that when data is compromised, it’s hard to maintain your business reputation.
That’s why VIPRE Site Manager has been developed to upgrade your business’s security, for your clients, and personal use.
Let’s start by unpacking the details of the VIPRE site manager.
What is VIPRE Site Manager?
VIPRE site manager provides an advanced solution using machine learning equipped security software that gives you peace of mind to run your business.
VIPRE is a company that has served business owners and professionals for close to 26 years, since 1994. Their purpose is to help you prevent data loss, profit loss and protect your business assets from hackers and other malicious attacks online. They have been renowned for using machine learning processes and a cloud interface to ensure the best protection.
So, to keep your company and personal data safe, when you use VIPRE Site Manager, you get the opportunity to leverage a software suite that is trusted by businesses in the US and Europe.
They offer multilayered protection from the most common cyber threats and also less known ones.
Let’s consider more detailed information about service features.
Features and benefits
These are the most stand-out features you can expect:
- Value-driven software that offers reporting at the client level so that you can individualize feedback accordingly.
- Automated processes with very little manual input can help you track and trend information weekly, monthly, and yearly.
- Look at your threats for the month based on customers and can provide a report which can be shared.
- There is multi layered security meaning that you have the file, network, and application-level security.
- DNS filtering is done for networks and applications for even greater security.
- You also have access to a Web Access control add-on, which provides more security when online.
- Additionally, use other security tools for secure browsing, such as the internet shield VPN, to protect your home and business.
- Manage your clients with ease because you can share responses on their data simultaneously and with a few clicks.
- Well-timed notifications support you in ensuring you are always kept in the loop of any threats that need to be isolated. This can help save you from a company-wide breach of data.
These are some of the advantages of VIPRE Site Manager:
- High-rated software when it comes to all-in-one security suite services.
- It takes a lot of stress and monotony out of your work.
- It is easy to leave PCs and then go into the software to approve updates after being checked.
- Consistently easy to use and set up.
- Advanced protection against malware, phishing attempts, and zero-day attacks
- Support your clients who may be ISP’s or other companies to give them peace of mind
- Pull detailed reporting to manage, track, and trend all security breaches, which helps prevent them in the future.
These are some of the challenges of VIPRE Site Manager:
- Automatic updates can be delayed at times, yet this can always be done manually.
- Limited technical support, and there are call wait times that last around 15 minutes during busier periods. Support is available in the US and Europe.
- The software is so comprehensive that you may receive some false positives alerts via email, yet VIPRE adequately resolves this.
VIPRE Site Manager for Endpoint Security
In addition to everything else mentioned above, the VIPRE Site Manager also has all of the necessary tools and features in place to provide a safe and secured working environment as well.
To learn more about each of these settings, features and how they all work — take a moment to view the infographic visual below, while also reading the full resource guide available on the VIPRE site.
The price range is quite reasonable compared with other software, yet we always recommend checking the most recent price on VIPRE.
You may also get a free trial for 30 days to test the software’s capabilities before purchasing. This allows you to understand what to expect, how to use the service, and how it can help your customers and you.
VIPRE Site Manager has been created for business owners to support their company from unnecessary cyber attacks. You learned about a few key insights on how the software works, the challenges, and how you can benefit from it.
You may have been searching for the perfect security suite, and looking at the information, you can see that it offers a multilayered approach to security. It leverages machine learning and also provides support in both the US and Europe.
Therefore, as you have gone through the information shared, you may have seen that this could work for your business. We recommend looking widely and doing broad research before making a purchase.
You may also test the software by using a trial version of it before making a purchase, which will indicate how it works.
If you enjoyed reading this post on VIPRE Site Manager, please feel free to check out more information on their website here.