Pit Bulls usually get a bad rep, but they are also one of the cutest and most loyal dog breeds in the world. Unfortunately, because of the bad reputation that this breed of dog has, many animal shelters around the world are filled with them. The name comes from the two dog breeds of bulldogs and terriers, and in some parts of the world, they are actually referred to as American Pit Bull Terriers. Most adult Pits will weigh in around 35-65 pounds, while the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is usually around half the size.
List of the Top Pit Bull Dog Websites and Blogs on the Internet Today
Pit Bulls are quite unique and so are their owners. It takes a special person to take in or adopt a pit bull, and we love you for that. At the same time, we also want to highlight some of the best pit websites and blogs on the internet today. Take a moment to visit the sites below and see what type of fun dog pictures and information you can find.
Add Your Site to the List
- 1. Pitbull BLOG
- 2. Your Pit Bull and You
- 3. The Pit Bull Princess Blog
- 4. Stand Up for Pits
- 5. Free Wisconsin Pit bull Rescue dog Listings
- 6. Adoptable Dogs – Lake Charles Pit Bull Rescue
- 7. Blog | mopitbullrescue
- 8. Medium
- 9. Exercise & Nutrition Articles for Pit Bull Owners
- 10. The Love Pit Blog
- 11. Blog | Angel City Pit Bulls | Los Angeles Dog Rescue
- 12. Our Amazing Blog – My Pit Bull is Family
- 13. Pit Bull Information – Your complete online resource
- 14. Latest News – Love-A-Bull
- 15. Fatal Pit Bull Attacks
Alexa Rank – 2,806,439
Alexa Rank – 4,393,952
Alexa Rank – 9,814,871
Everyone has their own favorite breed of dog, and who are we to judge? With so many different dogs out there to choose from, we simply focus on compiling the best dog sites out there and making it easy for everyone to find exactly what they are looking for. Be sure to check back often, as new dog sites are being added all the time.